Saturday, March 28, 2015

THE MAGIC KINGDOM AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT

MAIN STREET IN DISNEY'S MAGIC KINGDOM

Aaahhh the Magic Kingdom, the first park most people go to when they arrive in Disney World. To some it is the only park and they have no idea there are parks beyond this one at Disney World!

This blog is about the Magic Kingdom. I will be dividing it into sections because let's be honest there is just so much to see and do here! I also plan to add to this throughout the year as I myself take a closer look into the MK.

While I have been there over 10 times I know that I always find something new. Throw in the fact that Disney has been steadily changing things for the last few years and I will always have something I need to go back for.

From the moment I walk on to Main Street I feel a sense of happiness. It doesn't matter if it is packed or empty Main Street is always special. So I will dedicate one blog just to Main Street. Included in this section will be the main hub which is what they are currently expanding to ease foot traffic in the area. Also, Cinderella's Castle as it is the focal point as soon as your on Main Street USA.

The other areas we will look into together are the different lands of the Magic Kingdom. They are:

ADVENTURELAND
FRONTIERLAND
LIBERTY SQUARE
FANTASY LAND
TOMORROWLAND

MAP OF MAGIC KINGDOM 2015 NEW FANTASYLAND

LEGEND FROM 2015 MAP OF MK

Hope you enjoy reading about this fabulous park as much as I love telling you about it! Don't forget these sections will be updated throughout the year. I got annual passes for the sole purpose of informing the public about my opinions of Walt Disney World lol. And now on with the show....

No comments:

Post a Comment