Thursday, March 12, 2015

HOWARD JOHNSON INN & SUITES KISSIMMEE



Welcome to the Howard Johnson on Irlo Bronson Highway in Kissimmee. We stayed at this hotel which I really consider a motel right before our stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Overall I give it 2.5 stars.

The cost was right and that's why we stayed there so based on price for an ok place on a budget then it gets 3 stars. We paid $93.45 for a Saturday night including taxes. I thought this was for a regular room with two double beds. When we got there we found out we were actually in the suite. So regular rooms should be around $60-$70. Again, I thought it was a regular room for that price so I was expecting a nicer place. Had I realized it was a suite for this price I would have expected exactly what we got!!

The suite itself was actually really cute. There was a huge porch. It had two very small bedrooms and two bathrooms!!! That's right people two bathrooms. I consider that worth a star all by itself lol. The beds were doubles and took up almost the whole room in both rooms. The living room with the pull out couch and dining room table now that was big. They also had a kitchen sink a regular sized refrigerator, a toaster and microwave.

Actually the more I think about it the better it sounds. They had a cute pool in the back and even jet ski/wave runner rentals in the back as it was on a lake. They had a continental breakfast. I would say wake up very early for the breakfast. It is a housekeeping storage room that has been converted to serve the breakfast. They had coffee, orange juice, milk and tea for drinks along with the normal muffins, danishes, bagels and cold cereals. The room was packed!! I literally mean wall to wall people we left with nothing and went to breakfast.

Cleanliness is another downfall. I give that 1 star. The bathrooms were dingy. There was a cockroach crawling on the wall in the extra bedroom. It was like I didn't really want to take a shower but I had to so I did lol.

Here are a few pics of our room and the outside of the premises.

back

balcony


front

my minion

huge balcony

morning view

master bedroom

master bath



second bedroom

living room door to second bedroom and second bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment