Sunday, March 8, 2015

THE FRIARS NOOK IN MAGIC KINGDOM AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT

Nestled in a little corner of Fantasyland, in between Prince Charming's Carousel and the Winnie the Pooh ride and across from the great new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train entrance lies a small Quick Service eatery that serves only a few choices.

FRIARS NOOK MENU


As you can see from the picture above there is not much to it. The other side of the menu (not pictured) is just drinks! I tried the Pot Roast Mac n Cheese and the Carrot Cake.

Pot Roast Mac n Cheese Friars Nook

It was sooooo good. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I do consider many of the food choices in the Magic Kingdom bland and uninteresting. This was not that! Although my children did not try it, myself and my husband thought it was very good. I had just the right amount of cheesiness. The macaroni was not hard and it also wasn't so soft that it all fell apart. Consistency is very important to me while eating! The pot roast was also seasoned very well. There was not to much salt and it tasted like they applied actual seasonings. I would recommend trying this.

The carrot cake was another story. While I have had good carrot cake at the Walt Disney World Resort, this was not one of those times. It was slightly hard on the edges and covered in frosting. It almost had more frosting than cake. If your a frosting fan go for it. If your a carrot cake fan skip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment