Thursday, July 17, 2014

FREE DISNEY WORLD DINING!!!!!! CALLING ALL FOODIES

Cinderellas Royal Table

Cinderellas Royal Table

T-Rex I still haven't got in but am dying to eat with the dinosaurs!

Ragland Road
This was so good! Check out my Ragland Road Review!
Pepper Market
This was so good to check out the Pepper Market Review

Snacks

Pizza Planet for Quick Service - Review to Come

Boatwright's at Disney's Port Orleans Resort Absolutely Amazing Braised Beef and Cheese Grits
Just a reminder, please please please don't miss out on free dining in Walt Disney World!!!

CONTACT ME  and I will be so happy to plan the perfect foodie vacation for you in the world!

Also a great deal for families on a budget. With free dining there's no need to worry about how much you will spend once in the world. Pay it off ahead of time and your food is included!!! This was how my first free dining experience went. I must say I ate at many restaurants that I normally would have skipped due to the price. It was amazing to experience so many new foods right here in Sunny Florida and at Walt Disney World.

Again, please don't miss this free dining opportunity. CONTACT ME today and work out your vacay!


YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 8, 2014 TO BOOK THIS OFFER SO HURRY TIMES RUNNING OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment