Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pirates League in Disneys Magic Kingdom

This hidden jem is an amazing experience for everyone. It is available to boys and girls and I've seen some adults do it bit you will have to double check for confirmation on that.

It is a great time from start to finish. There are two packages that you can choose from: mermaid or pirate. You can then also choose to get clothes from them or wear your own. I found this to be a great way to save money for those on a budget but also still get to have the full experience.

It is located in the Adventure Land section of the park, next to the Pirates of The Caribbean ride. Walk ups are sometimes available, however, advanced reservations are recommended. They have the clothing options displayed if you want to purchase there as well as the makeup options.

I wish I could tell you all about it but I took a Pirate Oath of Secrecy! I can tell you my 11 year old girl and 4 year old son both had a blast and have requested we go back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment