Thursday, October 13, 2016

Kingdom Stroller Rental Orlando Review

Kingdom Strollers was comparable in cost to most others. Apple is cheaper by a little bit bit there is a reason. Feel free to check out my review on them.


I was skeptical this time due to my experience with Apple but Kingdom Strollers did not disappoint. The stroller looked newish, smelled clean, and had all working parts. It came with the rain cover which we didn't use that trip but I have used ponchos to cover my strollers at Disney World and it is defenitely useful. It also came with the parent console, this was extremely helpful. 

After having had the stroller both ways I'd say it's absolutely worth the difference in cost just for that.
The quality of their stroller was 5 times better than the other one I had rented. I would be happy to use them again and am pleased to recommend them as my current favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment