Friday, January 9, 2015

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO AND ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

I need your help this time!!

We are going back to theme park heaven aka Orlando, Fl soon......
I personally have not been to Universal/IOA in over 15+ years and as far as the rest of my family I don't think any of them have been there.... EVER.

Just like everyone else though, the new Harry Potter attractions have me very intrigued. Not to mention my oldest child is a thrill seeker and now old enough and tall enough for the big roller coasters, so it seems like a good time to try it again.

That being said I don't know nearly as much about Universal as I do about the wonderful world of Disney, which I am somewhat of an expert on. I will absolutely be reporting back to let everyone know what I think and what they offer, but in the mean time if anyone has any tips or tricks to share with me it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment