Monday, August 24, 2015

COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the recent lull in posts I have been tending to my children while summer has left them with no school!!

Now that school has started hopefully I will be able to bring you some news and reviews of all my travels and Disney of course!!

You can expect a few things coming:

Random reviews of Tennessee as we traveled there this summer.

Reviews of this years MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party)

The Grand Floridian Resort and Spa (I am so excited about this one)

1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom Baby's First Hair Cut

Pirates League is tentative as my kids are unsure of their level of interest

A Re-Review of BOG Breakfast

Kingdom Stroller Rental

Epcot's Food and Wine Festival (not an all inclusive review just a few stops I try we only have a half day there!)



A little farther down the road I will review:

MVMCP Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

The Sleigh Ride at Fort Wilderness

Garden Wing at the Contemporary Resort

Animal Kingdom's New Eats

Turkey Run in Daytona Beach


Don't forget you can always ask me to check something specific for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment