Friday, March 13, 2015

TUSKER HOUSE AT DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM

This is one of my favorite places to eat for breakfast. Tusker House is located in the Africa section of Disney's Animal Kingdom. I have only eaten here for breakfast but I would be willing to bet it is just as good for lunch or dinner.

Before you are seated inside the building you get your picture taken with Donald Duck or you don't lol. This last time we got there and Donald was not available so I know now this is not a guarantee. However, they will still take your picture. Here's ours from this last trip.


It's a great photo op. After you get your picture taken, they seat you inside. This is where you have a chance to meet awesome characters including Mickey Goofy and Daisy Duck!





The food at Tusker House is actually my favorite part about it. I'm sorry for a lack of pictures but I had a sleeping baby in my hands through my entire breakfast. It was kind of nice though having my husband get my plates!

The reason this breakfast buffet is better than say the Crystal Palace (IMHO) is because along with the normal mickey waffles and eggs they have a variety of other options. For example, they have a ham that they slice for you. There is plantains and rice. They have a mango salsa that is delicious and they also have Jungle Punch. Which is a delicious blend of juices.

Between the great character interaction and the many different food choices I give this place 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment